TERMS AND CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. We endeavour to provide you with a PDF no later than 48hrs after your order
(providing we have received your wording). Any PDFs sent later than 48hrs will not
affect your lead time.
2. Now that the artwork is approved we advise your order to take between 4 & 6
weeks to make up and send to you. This will depend on the quantity and
complexity of your order.
3. By agreeing to this summary sheet you are acknowledging your consent for
approval as to the artwork, colour choices that have been discussed and
thoroughly checked for spelling mistakes or information that may have been
wrongly taken down and passed onto us. We will take zero responsibility for
wrongly given information or for any information that has been missed in the
wording and input into your design.
4. Once approved by written email, the items will be printed as shown on the
summary sheet. We strongly advised your stationery is fully checked and approved
before consenting via email. We also strongly advise that your stationery is
thoroughly checked BEFORE sending out to guests.
REFUNDS, REPRINTS & ALTERATIONS
5. For orders where we have printed differently to what was agreed on the final
summary sheet, only the wrongly printed element will be refunded or reprinted and
not the whole order.
For example, if the wrong details have been printed on an ‘information’ card by
ourselves such as a missing word, the information card ONLY would be reprinted or
refunded. Or, if your order is received in the wrong foil colour, your full order will
be fully reprinted correctly or refunded.
6. No refunds or reprints will be issued once we have written approval, the contract
is binding unless we have printed differently to that that has been approved
(please refer back to term 5).
7. Any realisation of errors AFTER sending to your guests, unfortunately we can
only refund for that specific element that has been printed wrongly (please refer to
16. Replacement Price List).
For example, if we have wrongly printed information onto your invitation that is
stuck into a pocketfold and you have posted your invitations out already (in which
case these cannot be replaced) you would be refunded invitation - £0.50 x the
unit purchased or proven/requested to us.
8. Should any details or wording need to be changed once the summary sheet has
been approved and agreed to and the order is already past production, an
additional cost to the buyer will incur for the element that needs altering. For
example, if you change your venue to that on your summary sheet and your
invitations are past production, you will have to pay a reprint charge (please refer
to 16. Replacement Price List).
9. Colours may differ from that shown on screen, we will not be held responsible
for colour discrepancies. For example, if you require a specific ribbon colour,
please provide us with a swatch to colour match to as best we can. Should you
require a particular shade of colour, we fully urge you to purchase one of our
samples to help make your decision.
10. As we outsource materials, please be aware suppliers may change their stock
from time to time (in very rare circumstances) so be aware that an over arching
colour term may differ slightly from any samples sent out. Please check if your
sample was ordered more than 3 months before a bulk order is placed to be sure.
11. If we encounter any unavoidable technical issues, you will be informed, however
this may push timescales back as technical issues are out of our hands. We will
endeavour to contact clients where possible and as fast as we can.
COMPLETION OF YOUR ORDER
12. Our completion deadline, which can be found at the top of your order summary
sheet (sent out before final approval to print) is for production only and not
courier delivery. Please note lead times are an estimate and are subject to change
or be delayed particularly at extremely busy times of the year (which you will be
13. You will also see our estimated courier delivery which we assume our courier
will deliver on time by. Please note, this is our own estimate to give you, the client,
a rough delivery estimation.
14. Orders will be sent via tracked courier (UPS, next day) or Royal mail signed for
depending on the bulk of your order. You will receive a tracking/reference code
once shipped. Please refer to this code. We take zero responsibility for any courier
TERMINATION OF YOUR ORDER
15. We reserve the right to terminate your order at any time with a view to
refunding the full amount should any issues arise between the client and designers.
16. Once we have fulfilled an order and the items are ready to be packaged and
dispatched, more often than not, we will photograph our work and from time to
time, we will post these images on our social media platforms. No information such
as dates/addresses/venues etc will be included (these are blurred from the image)
however we like to showcase our hard work. If you wish for us to not share our own
images of your stationery, please state this via email when approving your order
summary and reading through these terms and conditions.
17. We will never share stationery that includes photographs unless asked
18. If an image has been shared using our hashtag or social handles, we will always
ask for your consent before sharing to our personal page.
REPLACEMENT & REFUND PRICE LIST
18. Below is a list of values should we have produced wrongly printed items. Here
you can opt for either a refund on only the element that is mistaken OR, if you have
not sent out your stationery to your guests, we can replace these free of charge.
Single cards such as Save the dates, single day invitations, single evening
invitations (without envelope):
Pocketfolds - replacing before sent out to guests:
Wrong colour pocketfold (which requires a new invitation stuck in):
Pocketfolds - after sending out to guests:
Wrong information printed on invitation:
RSVP w/ envelope:
RSVP card only:
Small envelope only:
Guest envelope only:
Band with tag:
19. In this summary, you are agreeing to our lead times and accepting
our estimated completion date (subject to change). This does not take
into account couriers, as couriers are out of our hands. The estimated
time given to you above is the outline for production completion, your
order may be ready before this, in which case you will have received
tracking for your parcel.
You are also agreeing to all of the above in terms of reprints, refunds,
colour discrepancies, social media and our replacement prices list